The Academy organization
In 2005, the Academy of Mâcon celebrated the bicentenary of its foundation.
Organization A board of 25 titular members guarantee the academic ethics and integrity.
– 18 elected administrators appoint a committee of 6 officers.
– 8 sub-committees are in charge of making proposals, that have to be approved by the Board of Directors.
- Honorary Presidents: Jean Combier, Jean-Michel Dulin
- President: Vincent Lauvergne
- Vice Presidents: Bernard Billier et Robert Delorme
- Chief administrative officer: Evelyne Fénart
- Treasurer: Michel Anicet
- other members of the Board of Directors: Michel Anicet, Georges Audra, André Bazzana, Jacqueline Bernet, Jean-Michel Dulin, Marie-Martine Dupeuble, Henri Galland, Claus-Peter Haverkamp, Jean-Amédée Lathoud, Philippe Prompt.
Would you like to join our community and keep up with our researches? Contact us !
Every years, Annals of Academy are free for Academy members.